A Brahmin/Vogue Influencer Surprise. Oh My!

I was pleasantly surprised today when there was a knock at my door and Santa Claus was dressed in disguise as my brown clad UPS driver. He handed me a long brown box and inside was a  Black Brahmin Medium Melbourne Arno Tote Bag. Oh My! 


 

This beautiful bag comes with the following features:
Zip top tote with double flat, adjustable strap handles with drop length: 10".

Front slide in pocket, interior zip pocket and zip jewelry pocket.
 Two interior organizer pockets, keyclip, and pen loop.
Bag has 4 metal feet to protect from scratches, registration card and dust bag. 


***Disclosure: I am receiving a complimentary gift from Brahmin/Vogue Influencer but my opinions are my own  and there has been no monetary compensation given.


No comments:

Post a Comment